Academic Writing Centre
The AWC offers GMIT students one-to-one tuition sessions in academic writing skills.
To avail of the services of the Academic Writing Centre:
- Pre-book a session, up to two days in advance.
- Bring, to the session, a copy of the task as set by your lecturer and any writing guidelines or templates issued by your lecturer or department.
- Bring, to the session, the relevant work-in-progress: this may consist of initial notes or ideas, preliminary research, partial drafts, or near-completed assignments.
- Please note that the Academic Writing Centre offers practical, guided tuition in all aspects of academic writing, and should not be misunderstood as an editing or proofreading service.
- Monday, November 20, 2017
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm
- Training Room (973)
- Dublin Road