Rooms can be booked for one hour per student per day.
Who can use these rooms?
Study Rooms can be used by groups of students for collaborative work or study (Sorry GMIT staff can't use these rooms).
How do I book?
First choose a room. Small for 2-4 people. Medium up to 6 people. Large up to 10 people. Some rooms have screens that can be connected to laptops. Now choose a day and time. Fill in the form with your GMIT email address. You'll receive an email with links to either confirm or cancel your booking.
IMPORTANT! You must confirm your booking within the next 30 minutes via your email.
You may continue to booking by agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Group study rooms are for use by GMIT students
- GMIT staff may not book or use these rooms
- Study rooms are for academic group work or study
- Study rooms may not be used for commercial purposes (e.g. grinds)
- Late arrival. Bookings will be cancelled after 15 minutes
- If there are less than 2 students in the room during the booking period
- Groups ‘block booking’ rooms