Who can use these rooms?
Study Rooms can be used by groups of students for collaborative work or study.
How long can I book for?
Bookings are limited to 2 hours per group. At quiet times bookings can be extended, please enquire at the library desk.
How do I book?
Choose the room. Now choose a day and time. You can book 4 days in advance only. Fill in the form with your GMIT email address. You'll receive an email with links to either confirm or cancel your booking.
IMPORTANT! You must confirm your booking within 30 minutes via your email. Connect to Student Mail to confirm a booking
You may continue to booking by agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- Group study rooms are for use by GMIT students
- Study rooms are for academic group work or study
- Study rooms may not be used for commercial purposes (e.g. grinds)
- Study rooms may be booked for up to 2 hours per group per day
- A group may request an extension past 2 hours at the library desk
- Be aware of noise levels as the room is beside a quiet study area. Mobile phones must be on silent. No food or drink, bottled water only.
- Late arrival. Bookings will be cancelled after 15 minutes
- If there are less than 2 students in the room during the booking period
- Groups ‘block booking’ rooms