Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
(Dublin Road) Academic Writing Centre
To avail of the services of the Academic Writing Centre
- Pre-book a session up to two days in advance, using the booking link below.
- For the session:
- Be logged in to Microsoft Teams in advance of the start time of the session.
- Have a copy of the task as set by your lecturer open on your device, so that you can screen share it with the tutor.
- Have any writing guidelines or templates issued by your lecturer or department open on your device, so that you can screen share them with the tutor.
- Have the relevant work-in-progress (e.g. initial notes or ideas, preliminary research, partial drafts, or near-completed assignments) open on your device, so that you can screen share the relevant material with the tutor.
- Please note that the Academic Writing Centre offers practical, guided tuition in all aspects of academic writing; it should not be misunderstood as an editing or proofreading service.