Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
(Galway City) Academic Writing Centre Online
To avail of the services of the Academic Writing Centre
- Pre-book a session up to two days in advance, using the booking link below.
- For the session:
- Be logged in to Microsoft Teams in advance of the start time of the session, so that you are ready to receive the call from the tutor.
- Have a copy of the task as set by your lecturer open on your device, so that you can screen share it with the tutor.
- Have any writing guidelines or templates issued by your lecturer or department open on your device, so that you can screen share them with the tutor.
- Have the relevant work-in-progress (e.g. initial notes or ideas, preliminary research, partial drafts, or near-completed assignments) open on your device, so that you can screen share the relevant material with the tutor.
- Please note that the Academic Writing Centre offers practical, guided tuition in all aspects of academic writing; it should not be misunderstood as an editing or proofreading service.
Related LibGuide: Academic Integrity by Kathryn Briggs
- Wednesday 21 December 2022
- 10:00 - 10:30
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.